- Personal and non-commercial use limitation. Unless otherwise specified, this website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, retransmit, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website. You may not use any computerised or automatic mechanism to access, extract and/or download any information from this website.
- Links to third party sites. This website may contain links to those controlled or offered by third parties. Baptist magazine disclaims liability for any information, materials, products or services posted or offered at any of the third party sites linked from this website. By creating a link to a third party website, Baptist magazine does not endorse or recommend any products or services offered or information contained at such linked website, nor is Baptist magazine liable for any failure of any products or services offered or advertised at such linked websites.
- Materials provided. Baptist magazine does not claim ownership of any materials you provide to Baptist magazine (including submitted comments, stories or letters to the editor). However, by submitting material to this website, you are giving Baptist magazine and its agents permission to use your submission in connection with Baptist magazine’s operation of this website and its printed publication. This includes the right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your submission, and to publish your name in connection with your submission, all without the payment of compensation to you in respect of any such use of your submission. You warrant and represent that you own, or otherwise control, all of the rights to your submission, including the rights necessary for you to post, upload, input, provide or submit your submission.
- No right to redistribute web site materials. You agree that you will not redistribute, copy, amend, or commercially exploit any materials found on this website without Baptist magazine’s written permission. This permission may be withheld by Baptist magazine’s sole discretion.
- Products. For your convenience, Baptist magazine may make available products for purchase, use and/or download on this website. The products are copyrighted works of Baptist magazine and/or its contributors, and are protected by copyright law.
- Liability disclaimer. The tools, this website and any content or software contained therein or accessible therefrom, are provided “as is”. Except to the extent required by applicable law, Baptist magazine makes no warranties or representations of any kind regarding: (a) the up-to-dateness, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information contained within or available through the use of the tools or this website; (b) the results obtained from the use of the tools or this website; and (c) any information provided by third parties and accessible on or through the use of the tools or this website. Except to the extent required by applicable law, Baptist magazine: (a) disclaims any express or implied warranties and conditions, including without limitation, any warranties as to non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose; and (b) does not warrant that the tools or this website or any content therein will be uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Baptist magazine, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party or arising out of your use of, or conduct on, this website.
- Copyright. This website and tools are protected by copyright law and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, trademark, graphic or image from this website may be copied or retransmitted without the express written permission of Baptist magazine.